GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...well I saw this coming from a mile away... never...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...well I saw this coming from a mile away... never under-estimate tier 1 lawyers...they should have asked for 1000 witnesses against them ....or just basically anyone that are willing to accept $5000 to act as a 'witness' against them...but who cares.....anything that will give them more time to 'prepare'....delay this as much as possible.....basically kill time...with time....and let the adversaries commit suicide due to boredom/bankruptcy....

.....just feeling sorry for the other CA claimants ....you can just imagine what their legal costs will be by then...or by 2025...not just their own, but potentially Getswift's...that's of course assuming that they are going to lose

....saying that...the share price could potentially be >$4/share by then... If that happens....in theory, Getswift's lawyers could probably argue that none of the investors have lost money...only the speculators did...big difference between speculating & investing....so good luck proving that you are entitled to recourse due to speculating losses on a pre-revenue Venture Capital company with copious public information (IPO documents) on its business model, contract risks & other relevant caveats...

...but, I don't think many people will get how significant this latest result/development really is....

...time will tell...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.