GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...what is axiomatic is that the haters will keep on hating......

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...what is axiomatic is that the haters will keep on hating... or maybe try convincing other people to sell their shares cheaply to them....whatever the agenda is....maybe they are working for one of Getswift's competitors, who knows...?

....and I get that some people want to see a public crucifixion of Getswift and Bane & Joel... nothing more liberating to see other people's misery/demise .... internal projection....basically anything to make them feel better about themselves and something to talk about over a beer - the type, Goldman Sachs would be honored to have as buy-side equity advisors....

...But, I would love to know how many of these people on this forum have actually made money on their investments/speculation, say in last ten years... and there is a difference between luck, gamble and informed investment strategy based on facts, experience, education & wisdom....

....back to the reality....Getswift is still developing a product that can be used to address an annual $200 Billion + problem... yes, they have competitors...yes they have made mistakes...yes the exec management team is deemed 'green'.....and yes, there are still massive risks associated with all of these...nothing unique.....but to assume that these guys are now going to show multi-million revenues this quarter when they are still beta testing (asking people to try out platform for free) & integrating customers, is just a pipe-dream....

Bottom line...people need to be realistic...and manage expectations accordingly... only you can choose what kind of lens you want to see this company and its future through... and again....there is a difference between an investments & to speculate....

....facts are: this company is still deemed Venture Capital...deemed pre-revenue....with circa $75M in the bank....key staff is still intact, Top 20 shareholders are still around...they have Tier 1 lawyers representing them and PWC to guide them...what do you need more from a pre-revenue company at this stage ....and how many of their competitors have the wherewithal/ skillset/resources to develop vertical integrated route scheduling A.I. at this stage?

...anyway...my 2 cents...time will tell...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.