GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...I have recruited a few professional people in my short...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...I have recruited a few professional people in my short life...and I can tell you now, that reputation is worth more than 10 years of earning $1m paychecks or titles.....especially if you are you are late in your career (Fricklas, Noto, Gibson etc). That counts for white shoe legal firms as well....far too much at stake for them...especially if they tend to accept only clients based on a 90% probability of success...

...bottom line, this is still deemed Venture Capital, but with $70M in the bank to augmentate their current product offering....risk reward ratio is too compelling to ignore.....A.I. from scheduling to dispatching to delivery will save companies billions out of that $200Billion annual delivery costs....ask Amazon delivery drivers for example ....massive synergies once A.I. have been rolled out ...

....but machine learning takes time.... ergo, I think this 'mob' might surprise some people soonish....or whenever they are ready to announce the results of their re-calibrated business model.....that is now if you can ignore the inept 'founders' and the short term legal issue noise...

...but, still perplexed who accumulated the circa 18M shares these last 3 weeks without an official ASX notice....it only equates to circa 10% of the outstanding shares...but 10% is material...amazing to think that with only circa $5M of trades, $50M of market cap was lost these last three weeks....just wonder how many shares it would take to get back to 50 cents again.... $2.00....$4.00? Silly accumulation games...

...anyway....time will tell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.