GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Rocco, I still don't think the founders are capable of running a...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Rocco,

I still don't think the founders are capable of running a public organisation...or any organisation for that matter, based on their horrendous track record these last two years ...but then again....how can you blame them; they have never been execs of any listed company before this stint ...so I am not sure why everyone expect them to be these well polished executives in the first place...the thing is, people make mistakes ...part of being human... probably why some people are giving the founders some benefit of the doubt...have a look at the Top 20 shareholders who still owns more than 85% of the company as an example...ok, excluding Bane & Joel 27%

...but, ignorance is a bliss....you don't know what you don't....and at the end of the day, it would probably boil down to the discovery of the known unknowns....that moment of enlightenment....

Bottom line is: I still believe in the product...and its A.I. ad on potential... Amazon is currently spending $22B on delivery cost per annum....'their Map Tracking' feature, which was rolled out last April, is already changing lives....but there are some issues with route delivery optimisation...and the impact it has on scheduling, delivery & costs etc.

... integration & onboarding takes time...the larger...the more complex...especially with white labeling kind of products...

...but again...time will tell...

...my humble opinion of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.