GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Very well said Eskrow I find it intriguing that one who offers...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Very well said Eskrow I find it intriguing that one who offers an alternative view of some of the issues GSW is facing is immediately dismissed as a shorter with an agenda who will also 'burn baby burn' according to some on this forum.

Some here cannot fathom interest of others who aren't holding GSW and are open to sharing their objective and considered views for others to assess and judge whether or not they have any substance or rationale.

The simple fact is that the price of GSW upon resumption of trade is NOT going to swayed materially by what is posted here on Hotcopper.

IMO many on the LONG side here in GSW are not investors, but are gamblers or shortish momentum traders and who have undertaken little due diligence (of substance anyway) before they have pulled their respective triggers. They now find themselves stuck as investors and are stuck in a stock for a sustained period of time and during this period a vast amount of what may be relevant information in forming a view on GSW is being disseminated into the market. Many LONG do not want this information to be disseminated as they feel that the strength of their exit is to continually play to certain confirmation bias' and one that can find a greater fool.

What is wrong with sharing alternative views in this regard and to present these in such a way that even those without the technical understanding and attention to detail can understand. I honestly hope that some of those here that read and do not post can see the wood for the trees and not miss a few little gems that others in a more objective position see very very clearly.

I am not short GSW and I currently have no intention of ever owning GSW at ANY price.

IMO the board of GSW should actively pursue Fidelity to sign a 'Deed of Release' unequivocally confirming that Fidelity's $54m subscription funds are rock solid to stay with GSW and this should be announced to all investors via the ASX platform. Only then IMO could any 'investor' even consider putting this on a to be considered list.

Separately aside the stickiness of the cash situation a quick question I am interested to put to some of the LONG who are continually espousing that the shorts here are about to be burnt from an imminent takeover or some Lazarus like bounce in the GSW share price..

PLEASE GIVE ME A SINGLE PRECEDENT WHEN THE KING BROTHERS AT REGAL HAVE BEEN CAUGHT IN A SITUATION SUCH AS GSW, WHERE THE STOCK HAS BEEN PUT INTO SUSPENSION FOR SUCH A PERIOD OF TIME AND AFTER IT HAS RESUMED TRADING REGAL HAS HELD ITS POSITION ?

Love them or loathe them, I think that you may find that the Regal guys may provide ample supply for the shorts to turn a dollar on their trade - in fact both sides will turn a dollar here because Regal according to their 13 DEC 2016 Form 603 are LONG ~17m GSW shares between 7.5c and 25c.

Don't you wish you had Regal's entry price and flexibility !

Cygnet have a lower entry price and a larger position but unfortunately for them they cannot pull the trigger due to 24 month 'promoter' mandatory escrow.

DYOR (legal, commercial and other)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.