GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

GSW "in the process of evaluating acquisition targets", page-17

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Okay, try, try again...

Found this online dated  November 30, 2017, from someone who attended the AGM, actually asked questions.  Interesting read in hindsight.  What I found really interesting was this (direct extract) from article:

The next question that came from the audience and asked how the NA Williams project was progressing?
    While the company was limited at what they could say in regards to market sensitive comments, they indicated the project was on track and an announcement about the progress would be made early in the new year.

The next question came back to me and I asked if they could explain the 1 billion transactions (NA Williams) as I was struggling to understand where those numbers came from?
    I was pleased to learn the 1 billion figure actually came from NA Williams itself when they engaged GetSwift. Both the chairman and managing director admitted they also doubted those figures when they first heard them. This led to them spending sometime in the US with NA Williams at their delivery sites and on delivery trucks to get a better grasp of how many transactions would be involved across all divisions of NA Williams.

https://www.cthgpro.com/2017/11/30/getswift-agm-2017-where-to-from-here/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.