GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

One review I have cherry-picked from...

1. 207 Posts.
    One review I have cherry-picked from
    https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Autozone/reviews?fcountry=ALL&fjobtitle=Delivery Driver&start=20

"Worked fast pace driving 8-10 hours daily as many as 3 trips to Galveston in one day. Scheduled to drive in rain or shine. Job has good benefits - but driving in poor weather conditions should be a consideration from management."

Galvestone is over an hour from Pasadena. Making the trip there AND back (empty) 3 times a day is one example of where the optimized routing is beneficial to AZ (can pack batch, dispatch and add jobs en route).

Also having no clear routes given to drivers (eg, some days I drove to Galvestone... some days I didn't) is a clear example of the dynamic, complex, evolving supply chain that the "autocare" industry manages, where Demand Planning is extremely unreliable - a nightmare for a Supply Chain Manager.

The lack of accurate Demand Planning impacts the IMS (Inventory Management System) and JIT (Just In Time) as well as wasted double handling of freight.

There are many ways for GSW to revolutionise this company and the wider industry, and I think the fact they have targeted this industry through NAW shows the skills and knowledge of management.
    Last edited by sirocco1990: 14/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.