GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

GSW Reaches Performance Milestone

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96

GetSwift Passes 10 Million Transactions with 750,000+ in November (Text Below) 

I thought this news deserved its own thread. Clearly management is engaging a much more conservative approach in terms of Company disclosures. I would assume that this is not worthy of an ASX announcement seeing as the platform is pay as you go. Nonetheless, this announcement is a very welcomed achievement and the Company is clearly making strides. As a US investor, I wish my colleagues and friends in Australia could see the progress that is being made both in the United States and abroad. Its unfortunate that a small Australian newspaper is trying so hard to continuously put people down. Big mistakes were made (got it, lets move on) but I am confident in the recent organizational changes and excited by the prospects that lie ahead. I am a skeptic by trade but the risk/reward of this opportunity is extremely attractive.    

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--GetSwift Limited (ASX: GSW) (‘GetSwift’ or the ‘Company’), announced that during the month of November its Cloud-based SaaS delivery management system achieved its 10 millionth cumulative transaction since the company listed on the ASX.GetSwift Passes 10 Million Transactions with 750,000+ in NovemberTweet thisIn addition, the firm announced that it achieved its third performance milestone, as set out in its prospectus, having conducted over 750,000 transactions during the month of November. The achievement of this record figure shows the acceleration of the Company’s sales and onboarding efforts.CEO Bane Hunter commented, “We are pleased with the growth of transactions by an increasing diversity of businesses in more locations around the globe. Every hour of every day, businesses count on GetSwift to deliver faster, cheaper and with more transparency for their customers and their team.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.