GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

GSW - The next six months, page-3

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I'm in the same boat as you, mate. I hopped on around the NA Williams first ANN late last year, circa $2/share. I loaded up after drop off straight after Amazon 1st ANN. Since then, I've been averaging down as I've learnt more about GSW. After the huge SP discounts recently after CA ANN, I've loaded up. I've gone through my own roller coaster of emotions, but as Christian I trust God for being control while asking him for wisdom in decision-making. And then I act. I've tried to see past the emotion, and follow Buffett's footsteps of loading up when others are fearful.

I agreed with your sentiments and gut feel/read on the situation. I think at this point, everyone is waiting for the quarterly report. It is critical for the SP short term that GSW gets the level of disclosure and metrics correct.

I do think that Red Rooster testimonial as well as the huge logistics industry need for greater tracking, better accoutability and improved trip planning indicate that GSW has a lot of growth ahead, as there is a clear business case for their product. If they listen to lessons learned, listen and look after their clients, then I think they will do well.

GGHF GLAH DYOR and all that jazz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.