CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

gsz?? could be worth a look, page-24

1. 1,653 Posts.
    ie; it's an early stage potential lithium deposit - needed finance to prove it up, do a Feasibility, JORC, develop an underground mine, and sell lithium in the hopeful competitive rare earth market.

Actually it's a very advanced project. It was developed into a mine by Austrian gov't in the 80s but shelved due to low lithium prices at the moment. There's already a decent size JORC and another nice exploration target. Significant mine shafts are already dug. To get it running they just need to complete a feasibility study, secure offtake and finance. Given there's no sources of lithium in the EU, only 2 known deposits and Germany right next door pledging to put a million EV cars on the road by 2020 offtake shouldn't be hard to secure. A call to management will confirm the significant interest shown already.

I think some of CFE holding posters may be vastly underestimating the potential here as a significant CFE asset. See my valuation post on the GSZ thread. It won't reach those values for some time yet but it certainly could have a significant impact on CFE's bottom line when it comes to fruition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.