re: >>irjones, good on u...jewboys>> In a hindsight I agree,...

1. 119 Posts.
    re: >>irjones, good on u...jewboys>> In a hindsight I agree, that not finishing a job then, was a mistake (also it would speed up the Zionists objective)

my reasoning is, it would save more innocents (true ducks were in a desert) and not in a populated areas as it will be now

difference is, that at this time US displayed a bit of a decency and played by the rules...mandate WAS to push the ducks out of territory they NOT suppose to be on (they invaded)

now is a complete different story !!!

US is displaying no DECENCY and disregards any mandate from the (still) recognised JUDGE (pending)

now it behaves as thug, funny it suits the Zionists too, but they had to wait a FEW years for this

being bad then, US could get away with more easily, being bad now is TOO late, people don't BUY it any more

sh!t, what a pitty, Zion getting into d@ng, so they are not as smart as they claim to be (quietly in their heads under yarmulka), THE CHOSEN ONE, lol

US it could be their last chance, any other place and they doomed and kicked in a guts (last chance to convert to islam, lol, hope not as THEN we would have a BIIIIIIIIG messsss)

hope, you got my drift

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.