>>>>>I will not swap English>>>>>>It is true that the world...

1. 711 Posts.
    >>>>>I will not swap English>>>>>>

It is true that the world don’t understand the blood ties of the English world i.e. England, United States of America and Australia. They are always united in peace or war. They look after each other. Don’t tell me that Bush, Blair Cheretin or Crean are Roman Catholics and they are a soft touch. The are hatching someone else's eggs.

English are the most security conscious people. And the are damn revengeful. The are the damn forceful people. The are the damn capable.

And they succeed as always.

I tell the Muslim world. See what they gone to do in front of your eyes. You will be amazed. You will be in awe. They will pinch from your brothers in Arab to feed you here but you will never go hungry in their lands.

I still see no other race or community to lead this world effectively. You can't do the business when there are only friends around. You do need enemies to survive and thrive.

No matter what the English world is doing. I will not swap the English World (Empire) with some other devil. English are still humane. Try Egyptian Pharaoh again, you will be all slaves. Try Romans, they will put you alive in front of the hungry lions and laugh while clapping their hands. Try Ottoman, he will take your food and beautiful women. Try Ghengej Khan, he will take your food and plate also.

Regarding English, you call them English, Americans or Australians, they will take half the food and will leave other half on your plate. You will never go hungry. Of course they will come back later to take half food again from your plate. Like put the money in the share market and they pull the lever down and you lost most of it and you go and and start all over again.

English have made great contributions to whole the world. But the world complains that they took and taking a lot. The world have improved standards of lives. The dignity of life.

You can play share market from your computer in the English world and there are more chances to flourish. hahahahaha

oh,boy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.