re: 4 banjar - re:wood's release!! One thing is certain, the...

1. 328 Posts.
    re: 4 banjar - re:wood's release!! One thing is certain, the scenario as being reported is exactly the one all politicians wanted. The Woods brothers were being very careful to defer the question of release or rescue back to the government.

Banjar,

Agreed. Spot on assesment.

Interestingly, Andrew Bolt gives a really good expose on the "rescue raid" in todays Heraldsun...it's not online yet.

The truth is coming out slowly...but gathering pace.

Hillaly and his so called mouthpiece here in Oz....some guy called Trad....are simply full of it.

They had bugger all to do with the rescue.....an Iraqi walked in off the street and tipped off the coalition.

Wouldn't surprise me if Trad & Co claimed that they set up this Iraqi informant.

Sure, I think Hillaly had a finger in the pie there somewhere...early on in the piece.....I also think that he played a part in keeping Woods alive...not because of Woods, but rather to facilitate a storybook ending so that he could regain some credibility here in Oz.

he has made outrageous comments about the Iraqi Jihad...praising them in fact....he has made numerous references to Jews being the casue of just about anything that could go wrong on this planet....and his way of making those comments really made any gutter look like a ten story building.

Basically, if Woods would not have survived, he would have claimed that he did his best...and it was our Gov't's policy that killed him...he thought he was on a winner no matter which way it went.

The fact that it ended the way that it did...Woods safe and sound....unrelated to his clandestine activites, have once again exposed him for the racist fraud that he is.....even the Islamic Council has now come out against him.

The guy is blatant liar.......an Infidel hater....a Jew hater.....a usurper of our Ozzie freedoms.

And for the record...

I am Jewish.....

I am an Infidel....

I am proud to be the above....and what's more I am a proud Australian.

(The Woods affair has a small ring of the Entebbe saga....makes one feel good to come out on top in the face of Islamic terrorist adversity)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.