GT1 2.53% 7.7¢ green technology metals limited

GT1 - Megathread, page-1273

1. 1,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    I know you watch GL1 Haplo, which has also been murdered recently, but management can put out operational statements, forward looking statements, like they did.
    Why on earth did they delay the PEA for so long, release it at the worst possible time and then not follow it up with good operational, funding news etc? Everyone on here was talking about we first need the PEA and then this will follow and this and that, and there's so much they are waiting to release because they want the PEA to come out first. Well shit, its been 2 months, everything has died and they haven't released one bit of news.

Cameron talking next week should be good, I'm looking forward to their 'share price chart' in their preso which will only show a month's spread to make it look like we haven't lost 82% in 12 months. Been in free fall since July, not one month green, barely a week green since then. There are also no other companies that have blown over 100 million dollars to be worth barely 54 million in MC... Think of that, they spent over 100 million dollars of shareholders money and we fall every single day and have a market cap of barely 54 million...
    Why isn't there a floor in the price? Why are there still active sellers every single day? No one holding has made a single cent selling at these prices? For a moment it looked like 19 cents was a floor. I was so happy that we found our base. NOPE, today just screwed us back into free fall. 16.5 cents....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $24.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $42.28K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 198500 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 36926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.