GT1 1.04% 9.5¢ green technology metals limited

GT1 - Megathread, page-1406

1. 1,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Mate, we are all losing on Canadian lithium plays, what do you expect them to do? Do you understand at current spot pricing these projects are unviable?
    Would you expect investors to run into a business you owned that you were trying to raise money for and the books showed them a loss at current prices? GT1 will be fine, and lithium will turn, but it takes time. I did a chart that * posted that showed a reversion in lithium in 2025, I think that's the best case from a technical point of view. Buying this under 10c is great buying but it won't revert in a few days and please explain what they should (management be doing). What would you do if you were in there position? understanding news flow doesn't change anything right now. If we hot 50m at 1.6 percent nothing will change right now.

Losing money sucks yes, but also I hope many have learned this is the spec end nothing is guaranteed and big losses can happen. Dont invest money that gets you too emotional or money you can't afford to lose. Also, what can Haplo and whats the tip say? they both got a lesson in PA and how fundamentals are always second to that. Also many are in the same boat as you tooo, i gave back over a million in canadian plays . You saying the same things over and over wont change the price but your effecting your self, maybe switch off for a year and dont worry to much about this, it will eventually be fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $30.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.3¢ $35.03K 367.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 208772 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.