GT1 1.30% 7.6¢ green technology metals limited

I'm not sure where your 9Mt figure comes from although it is...

1. 2,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5944
    I'm not sure where your 9Mt figure comes from although it is broadly mid-way between the prospectus noted an exploration target of 20Mt to 24Mt @ 0.8 to 1.5% and the McCombe Historical estimate of 2.297Mt. I don't think there's been enough drilling hitting thick peg intersections to get much beyond 5Mt from McCombe. On the peg widths being hit, there isn't enough drilling yet for 9Mt. The size will be larger if delayed until Morrison results are available, but I got the impression the result would be released before Morrison results became available which will keep it smaller (to start with).

Being incredibly rough and using broad average's, a strike length of 1km and a density about 2.7 to 2.8 are known. There was enough thinner readings to indicate the average thickness is probably about 8-10m (at least the maiden JORC). It's harder to get a handle on the down-dip lengths that will be used, but its unlikely to be above 200m and at this stage. There's enough spacing the overall average down dip length could be around 150m. This multiplies out to 3.2Mt - 5.6Mt and is a very strong outcome from redrilling a historical estimate that is smaller than this.

IMO to get to volumes like 9Mt will require either further successful step-out drilling or successful drilling at Morrison.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $24.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $8.097K 104.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 108500 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 191500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.