GT1 4.11% 7.6¢ green technology metals limited

GT1 - Megathread, page-723

1. 2,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6065
    GT1's impact on the wider absolutely vast Canadian landscape will be a pimple. The picture below is Core's NT mine on a 10km scale noting its about 10km between North Seymour and the Trans-Canadian railway. While locally significant, mining is still a localised activity.

Projected profits are sufficiently strong that GT1 can offer generous contributions towards developing and improving the position of the Whitesand FN community without it materially impacting the overall viability of the project. Google puts the Whitesand total registered population at 1,311 so GT1 could make a commercial case for a Whitesand foundation with a while mining contribution rate in excess of $1,000/person per year. I believe shareholders would accept a few million per year expense if it resolved permitting issues. I'd be surprised if Whitesand community when offered over $1m/yr in direct benefits would be stalling mining assuming all sensible mining regulations continued to apply (as they would).

Atlantic Lithium has gone one step further and decided to contribute 1% of revenue towards a local community development fund. This could be something that GT1 looks to consider. What shareholders lose in revenue/profits, they gain from a supportive community seeing benefits from the project and supporting rather than hindering future development efforts.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5276/5276307-f963c59c0bbc075500193030b7e8c80e.jpg

Resolving Whitesand issues may be slowing down the PEA, but GT1 has previously noted that the full feasibility study work is running in parallel with the PEA so a slower release of the PEA than planned may not actually be having that much impact on overall timeframes. There is however a distinct chance that Whitesand have read material from places like Liontown and asked GT1 to explore more of the development being underground with a smaller open pit.

If Whitesand have done this, that would slow the North Seymour updated mineral resource statement and therefore the PEA. Its one of many permutations that could be behind the slow than expected release of the PEA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.003(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $24.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ $7.576K 102.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 91941 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 55554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.