GTG 0.00% 4.3¢ genetic technologies limited

Hi Wurstsalat,GT is a good company with bright prospects. Your...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Wurstsalat,
    GT is a good company with bright prospects. Your disappointment is due to recent GT price action which is causing you to doubt your original decision to invest.

I invested on my wifes behalf at 24 cents so I contend that I have more trouble than you to deal with if GT price does not recover. Luckily my wife does not look at the holding statements or contract notes!

The tone of this forum is euphoric at times, but you just have to see through that and focus on the facts. Brevagen is real and it will improve the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. Revenue will flow and women will have better health outcomes. We all know that the patent infringement suites are unpredictable as to when these will be complete, but these WILL conclude and will likely be in favour of GT.

An unexplored issue (in this forum) for healthcare companies operating in the USA, is the cuts to Medicare and Medicaide funding. Who knows what rationale they will use to cut funds. IMO, I am confident that Brevagen will be supported for reimbursement because it will lower the cost of breast cancer management and improve cancer management. So, there you have it, another issue and another rosy opinion. If I was invested in a company that was bringing an expensive cancer treatment to market, I would be more concerned about the risk to reimbursement.

The risk to GT's share price and other risk assets in this market is great. As I look at the GT buy side this morning I see that much of the support at 10 to 11.5 has moved down to below 10 cents.

DYOR and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.252M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95515 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 52501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.