GTG 0.00% 5.0¢ genetic technologies limited

GTG to Hold Investor Webinar and Q&A Session on November 19, page-10

1. 1,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Some good comments above and thanks to those who've posted. Some good reading there. I just briefly saw the first few mins of the video, due to time constraints, but as I have written before, George et al, are not marketeers, they are researchers, clinicians etc and George didn't look very comfortable or relaxed in front of the camera. Sales won't come until more funds are allocated to a Sales Team who are experienced in the Sales area. Consultants marketing to Govts not the best Dollar for value in my book, and I am not sure how that relates to ongoing online sales, and Consultants usually charge top Dollar even with no results. A Marketing company would be a better option , did you know APV Appsvillage (an Australian Company) creates marketing apps for $25.00 a month , yet we are going to pay thousands for consultants. Myhealth1st.com.au , another Austtralian Heath care app/company with online web site, made 12 Million bookings last year to 11,000 Australian Health practitioners including Covid-19 Clinics. Even an Infomercial on a morning brekky show would be better value than consultants to Govts. I did top up yesterday as I am more interested in the Diabetes and other tests which will come on line next 6 months to bulk up the range. Not sure if Covid test will fly once vaccines come out, I think we missed the boat on that one . All best GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.270M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $6.196K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.