GTG 6.98% 4.0¢ genetic technologies limited

Smartpunter (or whatever your name is today) you seem to be...

1. 168 Posts.
    Smartpunter (or whatever your name is today) you seem to be going backwards and forwards and contradicting your previous posts ???

Please note:

You may not have stated that ALL patents had expired but you DID state the JUNK DNA patents had expired.....yet this is what Qiagen has clearly purchased a license to !

Further, the cost of litigation is hardly the only factor -which as you state only results in 'smaller' license fees.

GTG is also well entitled to claim a % of amounts generated from the annual/past sales by a company on ANY product that utilises the GTG IP/patents.

I suspect this was certainly the case with Qiagen and no doubt others will follow suit.

Also, as displayed in recent months, the frequency of new deals and licenses (globally) is clealry increasing. This would suggest there certainly is an impetus for companies to settle sooner rather than later, and particularly once they are in GTG's sights and/or litigation has commenced.

As for cash flow, I would expect that GTG is now 'cashed up' significantly from recent licenses and deals, and Brevagen is just around the corner.

If you listen to the CEO's projections and comments, it is hardly years away from being c/f positive infact, even the first year sales are expected to be enormous - and possibly even greater than the licenses are generating !!

Its simply about expanding GTG's range of opportunities and products - that will ensure future revenues only increase. Like any company, there are always some items that generate more income than others, but at the end of the day, its the company as a whole that you are investing in, and not just the one product or license that according to you has run out of steam - and is now redundant ???

Further, your prior comments re the R&D projects being dead is also incorrect and unfounded - my understanding is that enormous interest in these iniatives exists and likewise, additional discussions are underway re these too.

Whilst it certainly has taken a long time, like anything - there is ALWAYS room for GTG to improve, yet now it seems the world is waking up. So rather than complaining about the past, why not try looking to future.

In time you may be pleasantly surprised - at which point I will gladly purchase you a giant piece of humble pie :-)

Go GTG !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.