GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

GTP...Company explains, page-9

1. 1,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Shooting the messenger over a single alphabetic character, instead of examining the logic of contributions, is not a good way to play the game IMHO.

As a for instance, try http://www.great-southern.com.au/GSPProspectus02.pdf and note on page 34:

"Great Southern Managers Australia Limited (“GSMAL”) ... is a wholly owned subsidiary of Great Southern Plantations Limited (“GSPL”) which was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on 5 July 1999."

Disclaimer: I don't own ant GTP shares. This time last year was a harrowing experience, spending countless hours researching, trying for several months to point out in great detail the company was brilliant on fundamentals and the industry's prospects were good ie., despite what Van Eyk, Michael Pascoe, the AFR and most analysts, brokers and punters would have people believe, especially about the obviously baseless speculation about tax changes and the Government's 2020 vision a year ago (try reading the Hansard from the enquiry). In all my time I've never seen anything so ridiculous in this field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.