GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

gtp double tops ?, page-10

1. 500 Posts.
    re: gtp seriously undervalued! and help? I bought them at 54 cents

Fundementals of company are to be understood when investing in Company. Do not hesitate to ring them up and check. I could give you a spin but its best to get it from the "horses mouth". Mushrooms like the other end

To see if these fundementals are *true* (often company "spin") you need to become familiar with charts and "price history" looking back on prices you can see when *resistance" was last met. People are creatures of habit and these prices often repeat themselves

To see whether interest is still there I like/suggest charts "Parabolic SAR" and MACD indicators. Good ones are available at www.bigcharts.com (Free)

Below is a chart of GTP the Parabolic SAR is *below* price line suggesting its a buy (opposite it suggests a sell)

the *Fast* MACD (blue) is above the *slow* MACD this suggest also it is a buy. MACD reacts quicker than Parabolic SAR. Remember these are only gauges your own "feel" for such indicators verses fundermendals also needs to be considered (fundementals overide chart if *true* sometimes they turn out to be lies)

IMO I see a target of at least $2.00 plus ($2.14 is what the charts say)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.