GTR 12.5% 0.4¢ gti energy ltd

GTR Chart, page-372

1. 2,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 781
    a brief rundown ....let's say gtr finds uranium needs credit raises to develop the resource define jorc etc takes time hit jackpot expands and develops a 100mlb resource cost spend estimate about $20m .... next step 2. is to get mining approvals and method of extraction and mine construction cost ...depending on the amount of uranium proposed to be mined per year let's say approvals for 3mlb a year this type of mine cost estimate $300m usd and years to construct..... gtr current market cap about $14m mc small you can see if it' gets this far dilution is massive ...... .so before it goes to step 2 a big fish comes and makes an offer for the in ground developed 100mlb uranium the offer depends on the spot price Let's say By this time bull market in full swing the spot is $80lb a fair offer will be about 10% of the spot or $8lb for the in ground uranium values gtr at $800m and saves construction cost and years and dilution before it gets any revenue . but all this is subject subject to shareholders approval And the whole storyline is hypothetical ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.