GTR 25.0% 0.3¢ gti energy ltd

I agree with your undervalued view. It should be considerably...

1. 11,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4712
    I agree with your undervalued view. It should be considerably higher. However, currently, we do not have the volume to take it to the next level and the ones manipulating the price between 2.2c and 2.6c will continue to do so while they are able to. They can currently dictate the price however an increase in volume will prevent that. I see this continuing right up to the Uranium assay announcements which as you say are due any day now. A trading halt will cause the ones manipulating to be stuck and who knows what price it will open at following. They could get left behind. I think we will get a significant re-rate. I do not want to speculate too high but it will all depend on the substance of the results. If it is high-grade and continuous it could be double or more. Merill Lynch just announced Uranium as Number 1 - most valuable commodity outlook. 2-Alumina, 3-Lithium. This could be attention-grabbing news for the entire market. In fact, I think I just talked myself into topping up. Risk/reward is definitely worth it imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.649M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $28.62K 7.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 26876326 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3921766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.