GTR 7.14% 0.8¢ gti energy ltd

The general market pushing us downYes GTR remained flat on 1.3c....

1. 4,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3521
    The general market pushing us down

Yes GTR remained flat on 1.3c. Our volume was not very high, but still double of yesterday, around 7.6m shares traded.

ASX U stocks also decline with the index. Of the 19 stocks that I track, average decline was 2%.

Overnight US U stocks were also in red. The ETF of URNM lost around 3%, and other stocks also around average 3-4%. The ASX URNM lost around 2.5%, so in line with US ETF. Of the 19 stocks that I track, average decline was 2%. The U Future price though is continuing its march and crossed its first hurdle of $50. It gained 75c overnight to finish on $50.10.

What next -

Yesterday I had said that although probability is for small gain/loss, DOW loves to do its wild jungle dance and finish in extremes and that was a good possibility. The US Indices did exactly that. After opening very strongly with most indices up by 1% at one stage, there were big falls. I had mentioned about key US data to be released yesterday, and Consumer Confidence data was not positive. There was a general sell off with DOW down 1.5%, SP 500 lost 2% and Nasdaq 3%.

Tonight more data will be released around Consumer Spending and some Corporate Profits. Again US Indices may take a cue from that. Powell is also supposed to speak, and his tones and contents also give a lot of market direction.

General sentiment is still quite poor and bear numbers are more compared to bulls.

So what will happen tonight? Last week we had good gains. This week last 2 days we have had a small decline and a big decline. So probability says that it should be green, even if its a small green. But then all the masters who are playing with indices will think its so predictable. And they like to drive up and down, push up and then short, as it happened yesterday. Tonight, the likelihood of them pushing down is higher than pushing it up. But we have been surprised before. Lets hope they do a reverse tonight and its a surprise on the green side. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $15.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $188 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 11294464 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5401119 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 340000
Last updated 10.48am 29/03/2024 ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.