GTR 0.00% 0.4¢ gti energy ltd

GTR predictions, page-1779

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Team, they say the true character of a person is not how they act and behave when when things are good but when sh!t really hits the fan. It’s been interesting seeing how people have reacted to recent events.

I for one and in the hole quite a bit. But I can’t bring myself to be angry or upset at the circumstances. They are what they are. All I can do I know in my mind that I did the research and somewhere down the track I’ll be rewarded. These events can turn short term investors into long term ones. That’s not such a bad thing. It teaches your patience.

in my younger day I was in exactly the same position.... twice. I did my research, sunk a whole heap of my hard earned and the SP died in the backside. On both occasions I panicked and sold out at very big losses. Guess what happened, they both came back with a Vengeance and turned into multi baggers. Was I invested? No.... I had been burnt and was scared off. All I could do was watch them climb and I could do nothing about it.

I learned my lesson. I said next time When faced with a situation like that I’m not going to panic, I’m not going to complain and I’m not going to be negative. Life is too short plus there are so many things to be grateful for. This will turn around and bring about a healthy return. If you need the money, please don’t use your food or rent money trying to chase the rainbow. Just be patient, plant a garden, do something nice for someone and for damn sake believe in yourself. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 19358181 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18452331 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.