GTR 11.1% 0.4¢ gti energy ltd

Perfectly behaved techno puppy for mine thru its early pivotal...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Perfectly behaved techno puppy for mine thru its early pivotal points.

Looks like they systematically brought it off the parabola back to the straight line so heat is off.
    And seems to be in a pause abc now, tho so far these have been over day or two, so looks to me we are still in the FIRST POST waiting for that FIRST FLAG. Actually wouldn't mind a longer term flag consolidation for current launchpad formation though this still seems to be in a FIRST travel wave until otherwise confirms.

Been asked my price prediction haha ... was it Amistar? I don't know bro, but am holding 80 pct CORE and 20 pct TRADERS toward free carry of core and will let Jesse L tell me when its there. Way too early stages atm methinks, with so much real stuff coming inc early stages new U-boom, so lets just work on a few likely pivotal points for guidance ahead while we do our mandatory 8-count in the neutral corner at the MAIN resistance line circa 4.5 (I work on absolutes mostly)

So, looking ahead on launch thru here, and confirmation thru its recent swing high 5.3+, my stepping stones ahead are :
    6.0 (minor)
    9-11 (major basing zone)
    13.5 ATH (adjusted and targeted from the 2.3 PP tech structure, for abt 60mill market cap) ..... blue sky beyond
    20 (the IPO level never seen to date) ..... deep blue sky beyond
    40 (targeted from the 4.5 tech structure, for abt 180 mill market cap) ...... heavens above beyond haha

Now if u wanna work backwards to see what it might take to fundamentally justify the two main PPs ahead, I doodle on :
    Trumps USD 40 / lb price for the locals,
    a guestimate of about half that for all in costs given toll milling and no major capex requirement,
    average historical grades for U+V in our neighbourhood
    a 30 pct tax rate
    AUD at current 0.64
    And further assume a PER abt 10 and suggesting a small divvie along the way to kick it along given no major plant capex to repay

Soooooo by my back of envelopes with plenty of margin either side, reckon :

First primary PP circa 13.5 cld probably be achieved with abt 150,000 lbs U+V pa

Second primary PP circa 40 cls probably be justified with abt 500,000 lbs U+V pa

and off course assuming a ten year mine life say at those rates according to current standards ......... which is what the first resource definition drilling is about after the downhole logging just completed points the way to where to place the drill holes over the cited 1 kilometre strike at Jeffrey

The beauty about this unlike our Aussie and other early U plays, is that a toll mill exists within truckin distance and permits are likely already in hand as also a U-mining labour force looking for jobs.

Soooo Amistar, u asked and I'm saying, with BROAD strokes, I am looking for first primary PP to let go SOME of my core and hope to be holding plenty looking for the second.

From another angle again, given the calibre of these pros running the show and their track record, doubt TK and his mates would bother with anything under a 200 mill MC target, and possible much more, espesh if this proves to be their flagship U-Boat.

So the real answer lies in Jesse's L trading MO and pivotal points which I am a disciple thereof.

I think if u go back to an earlier post or two when this was unloved I had the early PPs at 1.3 2.3 4.5 6.0 9-11 13.5 ........ well shizen give me 3 ticks for the first three so far bros haha Hope the next three are spot on too.

All personal opinions, doodlings, Delphic inspired visions thru the cosmic smoke, you know how it is. But for Zeus's sakes don't waste a magnificent beast like this with speculative day trading .... hold a decent core at all times cos u don't know what can spring outa left field at any time .... which by my experience is usual MO for beautiful beasts like this that can show ten bagger capability in such quick time. Wow, catching my breath haha.

Looking ahead to many great days, weeks, months, (years?) for the poss Greater Depression buster this represents.

Personal opinions with extreme prejudice bros ...... with full core intact .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $10.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.676K 982.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 16509233 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 19368729 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.