GTR 9.09% 0.5¢ gti energy ltd

you still holding @Sam1010I have seen stocks like this one come...

1. 1,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    you still holding @Sam1010

I have seen stocks like this one come along over the years and in my experience it’s rare you see buying so assured!!

Pip by pip by pip this beast has risen, it’s been a perfect set up for d day when it gaps up 50-% perhaps and Ascends to 10 cents!!!’
    from there who knows but believe me this one has the ability to go 10 easy this week!!!

Your kidding yourselves if you think the uranium bull won’t stop for the next year or more...

Could GTR be the next SIR
    5 cents to 5 bucks in months

If it got to $1 that’s me retiring, am I a chance? Why not!!!

This is the real thing and I’ve waited years for this f*en beautiful moment!!!

Disclosure

I chose a stock called DMN over SIR and my life was over for the next 5 years

This time I’ve chosen a stock called GTR and I believe it’s my time to shine!’

am I f*en emotional as I type this

I bloody sure am!!!

Im not selling one share until I have too, held from 1.5 average and I’m super excited!!!

This also reminds me of a stock called SSN which I once bought at 2.7 cents and sold at 7– it went to 25 cents I believe and then collapsed but yeah 10 bags are rare

GTR makes me feel alive
    it makes me feel like my goal of finally succeeding at this f*en gruelling profession after many attempts is possible

yeah I’m emotional because I’ve lost it all doing this before and I have a chance to make a wrong- right finally!!!

I don’t care If I’m emotional- that’s passion and I was born to be a trader!!!

So bring on next week, what will 3.9 cents become, I’m Betting on a lot higher!

any thoughts?

and yeah I know I’m greedy, but this is payback for being in the gutter 5 years ago and building myself to one day kick asse in life- kick ass in the stock game!

Bring it On GTR

peace out brothers and sisters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $10.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.429K 885.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 29931964 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7188490 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 7090500
Last updated 15.20pm 10/05/2024 ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.