GTR 0.00% 0.4¢ gti energy ltd

GTR Weekly Report, page-3

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3812

Weekly Review U Stocks - 22nd Apr 2022

Here is the weekly review figures and charts that I do every week. It is useful only for those interested in trading or those who hold multiple shares and based on performance would like to keep re-balancing as we go. As I have disclosed earlier I do hold a number of other U stocks. This is the reason I include a number of other U Stocks in my analysis.

Please note that all my analysis are from a trading perspective looking at short-term view.

As mentioned few weeks back, have changed the format, removed lot of commentary and now share my weekly diary - my holdings, my plans for the week. Caution around Diary - This is just my opinion/plan. Probability wise one person can be wrong many times, even all the time, so please use information accordingly
    This week I have included 4 new stocks in the list -
    ACB, EPM. OKR and SLX. So my list now contains 19 ASX U stocks.

Some Highlights to keep in mind:
    • Both ASX and U macro are in negative sentiment territory. My plans could change accordingly during the week if I see more softness
    • U Future dropped $5.15 to finish at $56.60. So firstly it has fallen below the psychological $60. Secondly, $55 is a real test and I am hoping it does not fall below that. Only time we had more than $10 fall in U Futures was in first run when it dropped from $50+ to $38. Rest of the time t was less, 7, 5 or less. This drop is already now nearly $8. Real test coming.
    • For GTR, if there is decline, 2-2.1 is key
    • As I wrote on Friday, the Thursday sell of US stocks may not be just one off panic sell, I wrote expect US U stocks to waver around and try to find bottom. It declined more on Friday and is still trying to find the bottom.
    • As I wrote on Friday, I said we are lucky that we have Monday off, as with further decline of US U stocks on Friday, Monday could have been nasty. Lets see what Monday US do.
    • Another macro factor which is making its head is Inflation/Recession/Bear etc. U cannot be totally immune to that - something to keep in mind, depending on individual's risk appetite
    • Weekly drop was nearly 10% - one of the very bad weeks of the year
    Here is the Figures for the Week:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4285/4285946-2612aa8c39d44ac6712eea916db8c2c7.jpg.
    DIARY - Here are the predictions and my personal plan for the week.

.https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4285/4285947-d10b55cf25dc1ca64dc9cef70fef9e6b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.56K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 42673470 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4817284 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.