GTR 0.00% 0.4¢ gti energy ltd

GTR Weekly Report, page-4

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3812

Weekly Review U Stocks - 29th Apr 2022

Here is the weekly review figures and charts that I do every week. It is useful only for those interested in trading or those who hold multiple shares and based on performance would like to keep re-balancing as we go. As I have disclosed earlier I do hold a number of U stocks. This is the reason I include a number of other U Stocks in my analysis. Also, ASX does not have an ETF fund, this provides some proxy for those interested.

Please note that all my analysis are from a trading perspective looking at short-term view.

As mentioned before, have changed the format, removed lot of commentary and now share my weekly diary - my holdings, my plans for the week. Caution around Diary - This is just my opinion/plan. Probability wise one person can be wrong many times, even all the time, so please use information accordingly

.Something to keep in mind this week:
    • Stocks are in constant decline after reaching new highs in April
    • Many stocks have lost 30-40% from their recent highs. Its also true for US stocks. Many stocks have to rise around 50% from here to recent highs
    • U Future has dropped from $64.50 to $53.10 on Friday. Any further drop, especially going below sentimental $50 will not be good for stocks in short term
    • The reason U Spot price is important because we don't have good demand/supply figures, so it acts as proxy. Supply/demand is the biggest factor that will drive the bull run and still we don't have good figures. Hence the volatility, the turbulence, big drops.
    • This week was again not good, with average 8% decline for the week.
    • For the year now gain is only 3% across 19 stocks. In fact, half the stocks are in red for the year - so that's the reality even though we think we are in a big bull run
    Here is the Figures for the Week:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4304/4304598-1f21ebff6ab4ba8bbcd4f236f71f707c.jpg

DIARY - Here are the predictions and my personal plan for the week.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4304/4304602-e8bdd23fede5dc94acbbbc898c7b202e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.56K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 42673470 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4817284 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.