JRV 5.26% 2.0¢ jervois global limited

guang ye, page-4

1. 687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    simple fact' : If the leach process works, everybody wins.

scenario 1. Intec convinces Jervois it has the goods to benefit both parties and Jervois tells Guang Ye to take a hike & Guang Ye walk away. (highly unlikely as Intec dont have the funds to take this to completion)

scenario 2. Intec convinces Jervois it has the goods to benefit both parties, force JRV into a Exclusivity agreement and Jervois tells Guang Ye to take a hike. Guang Ye then kick both JRV & INL ass** with an aggressive takeover of both of them. (muscle is there but unlikely to happen)

scenario 3. Jervois wait 2 weeks, release discussions & agreements with Intec, wait for Guang Ye to turn up in April & see if they "show me the money". (this is unlikely to happen as Intec are not stupid and will force Duncans hand before this happens)

scenario 4. Jervois release info to asx. to the effect of failure to reach any mutual agreements with Intec. SP falls & we then proceed to wait if Guang Ye decides to develop Young. (Unlikely to happen as Duncan would rather play these two against each other & improve any chance of a deal happening)

scenario 5. Jervois gets into bed with both Guang & Intec. I cant see this happening as Guang Ye doesnt need Intec. If Guang belives JRV is 'in the money', then they have the funds to make Young happen. Dont forget that Jervois has Bryn Harris & the process model is pretty much complete.

I honestly dont have a clue what will eventuate. Considering where the price of nickel is now & the low inventories of nickel in the LME wharehouses, if this leach process works & is in the bottom third of costs to extract then its just a matter of time. Any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $25.84K 1.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 932486 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 926840 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.