JRV 14.3% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

Optimist:The Guangdong Guang Ye Assets Management Co appears to...

1. 518 Posts.
    Optimist:

The Guangdong Guang Ye Assets Management Co appears to be an organisation who may have had Canadian business links for some time now.

I am not so sure that the MOU came about as spontaneously as you claim, and if it did then JRV were (conveniently) at the right place at the right time, and probably got the attention they were hoping for. This appears to be a good company to have on side and to work towards ... I'd give them six months. It probably needs six months.

What did you expect JRV to do? Say no? You're kidding. Most mining companies wait longer for the wet season to be over and for the rain to stop.

The six month period will also allow for any developments in acid leaching technology research in Canada which sounds like amazing new chemical technology.

And note that a Chinese visit is planned for quite soon: end of March /April to examine the resource and the economics of the project ....

Re: Next announcement - aren't drill plans for the U due by end of February?

Really interesting to watch this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.