RHY 1.64% 6.0¢ rhythm biosciences limited

I don't believe Rhythm are trying to dupe their investors...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I don't believe Rhythm are trying to dupe their investors by pulling out stats for only one stage of cancer in their presentations. With regard to competitors, they are comparing apples with apples so to speak.

If their figures are the average for all stages, as I have no cause to doubt, then ALL stages must be high to reach the final figures stated. e.g.
    Hypothetically say specificity across 4 stages is 81/95/95/95 then that's their 91%
    Hypothetically say sensitivity across 4 stages is 73/73/90/90 then that's their 81%

If we add a pan cancerous stage 0, where it's obviously more difficult to detect the proteins, although Rhythm have said they are able to, then potentially that would pull the average figures down, when actually it's a fantastic aspect of the test. Grail for example don't include a stage 0 in their stats, so why should Rhythm?

Yes, Study 7 will have confirmed specific percentages for each stage, which have not been released. However the purpose of mass screening tests is to indicate the likelihood of having cancer, not the actual stage. Further tests give this information. The best screening tests avoid false positives/negatives and also detect possible cancer presence early. Rhythm's percentages rank extremely highly no matter which way you look at them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $14.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $7.244K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54512 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 144742 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.