SBR 0.00% 1.2¢ sabre resources limited

guchab & schlangental update, page-9

1. 8,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    lol yokka

no idea what your talking about, not sure what aspect of the post demonstrates me being upset??

it was a nice look at it,, they can get the assays and thing it through now..

focus is where it should be.. check further into the depths at guchab, the 400 meters has to be drilled out from both ends and a jorc resource defined.. 2 rigs need to be there,, and should have been there a lot sooner..
    i dont give a hoot about GED and their drilling needs....

sabres not saying anything positive on schlangental right now, and with that huge program undertaken and extent of drilling done so far, i think the preliminary exploration is pretty much over and it speaks for itself, if your chasing moonbeams then i am not stopping it, post away the dreams, but imho sabre is keeping to facts out there and right now, when your reporting like they are and not a single share is traded!! that also speaks for itself..

if the new rig pulled a core like they just did at guchab, then i think it would be in the report today.. ;-)

the reason they show the core at guchab is because we can expect some nice results from the current drilling in the high valley

lets get the job done at guchab, get a decent website up and imho one day someone may show some interest..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.715M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 235482 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 5001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.