SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

guchab

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Fellas/Ladies,

Some nice posts I have read recently.

Agent - Totally agree with you in regards to the website, its a must do, a no-brainer.

Plough - Although I don't agree with your comments (below), certainy good to see differnet opinions and to create the discussion etc..

"Really comes down to intercepts and grade. They have been getting decent intercept widths of Cu but unfortuantely the grade has been average, at around 1% Cu which is not high enough for a major mining company to be interested in their prospects due to the difficulty in getting finance in Africa for marginal projects iwth low IRRs."

For those interested, I have included some graphs from CIBC review on Junior Copper Explorers around the world, and thought I would provide brief narrative:

(1) Guchab is low capex in a world which is experiencing growing capex.

Based off Guchab targeting 300,000 tonnes of Cu at 1% (in my view this is certainly attainable and given the 10km of higly prospective strike can be viewed as conservative), and with a conservative (IMHO) capex (inc Strip) budget of $75,000,000: Capital Cost per Pound would equate to be around $0.11 per Pound Cu. A figure on the lower capex curve.

What does this mean = Infrastructure is key! And is just as important (imho) of what they find under the ground.

(2) Namibia is higher risk than Australia, but lower risk than Brazil

The above should be read in light of the risk metrics that CBIC uses. My opinion is that important issues such as growing Capex Numbers, and increase in Mining Taxes, should be weighted more highly within the risk parameters, and as such the likes of Australia should not be given such a low Risk Profile.

(3) 1% Cu Equivalent is pretty good, especially if you tick the other boxes (i.e. Mineraology, from surface, broad lenths, infrastructure).

From memory the SBR team are working off a 0.50 % Cu cut-off with 2m dilution, you only need to refer to how Weatherly are developing their Tschudi deposit to see how they are exploiting lower grade Cu pockets - by Heap Leaching..

All imho, and Im sure no expert!

Good luck to all holders!

Sutto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $1.86K 123.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 260781 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 347784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.