SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

"Firstly, when there are no proper clinical trials (with...

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    "Firstly, when there are no proper clinical trials (with designed endpoints)" You can not prove this statement, yet again another falsehood.

"whimsical claims then this strongly suggests that the pricing will be along the lines of that for complementary medicines and dietary supplements." Again your supposition, yet again another falsehood.

"the last I heard at the EGM was that more upgrades were needed and that money needed to be raised." This is wrong you need to learn to listen if in fact you were ate the EGM (it is ok we know you weren't) the postulated capital raise was for a new facility and nothing to do with upgrades. Again you misrepresent information that is readily available, why?

"It wouldn't surprise me in the least to hear that any licence is many months away (if it comes at all without further preconditions)." Oh so now it is it wouldn't surprise you, well what a surprise that you have no evidence to back up your initial strident statement, you are a fool aren't you.

"If you recall from previous guidance they originally predicted Ropren registration by July 2006" Yes and your point is?

"With such short memories it is no wonder you like dancing on the minefield so much." Again you make an unfounded assumptions about what my ability to store, retain, and retrieve information. Once again proving you are a fool.

Cheers Charles

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.