SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

guess 2008 earnings, page-2

1. 609 Posts.
    Are we talking sales in the calendar year of 2008 or the 08/09 financial year?

I think 400 mill is a bit high pilko if it were the calendar year though id love to be wrong!

Id assume revenues will be more along the likes of $120-$150 million for the 08/09 financial year with significant growth achieved thereafter towards your $400 mill figure - once production is 300k courses p.a.

On another note for those that are concerned about supply/demand issues - SLA would not be looking at setting up multiple production facilities at such an early stage to supply the product when sibex can pump out 1 million courses p.a itself. Thats alot of courses but it seems they need more as they have stated they are supply constrained.

Also keep in mind that SLA has and will be sending Russias top scientific and health advisory professionals to demonstrate the products capabilities (mainly Bio A at this stage). These credentialed people wouldnt not be wasting their time coming out here if there was only going to be 5000 courses p.a sold each year right?

Its a patience thing as usual and I think that 2009 is where the real launch will begin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.