ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

can't believe how low the share price is! This company must be...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    can't believe how low the share price is! This company must be worth more than 4 cents.

Someone is getting the sh&ts and offloading. I was almost temted to do this morning, but once I do that I am sure the price will rocket so no point.

I was reading the OCP annual presentation (ISF largest shareholder) released last month and I note their positive comments:

The iSOFT strategic review process has gained momentum:

�� The aim of the review is to consider strategies that will enable iSOFT to repay its existing bank facilities
    �� The outcome of the review might take the form of a new strategic investor or a change in control transaction
    �� OCP?s response and/or participation will be decided once that strategic review process progresses

It looks like OCP is giving ISF some time to make progress rather than dumping on them.

Further it appears that OCP is saving its cash for a possible injection:

Continuing with an orderly realisation of OCP investments in Baycorp and iSOFT over an appropriate investment timeframe that maximises shareholder value. This might necessitate OCP utilising some of its cash reserves to support these investments in the interim. The iSOFT strategic review process is at an early stage and OCP?s response and/or participation will be decided once
    that process progresses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.