CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Guess CLA's Share Price At JORC and SS, page-15

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Not sure why you care enough to comment... but I have to agree.

Posting these kind of hyped up predictions pretty much paints a nice target on our back... I have done it in the past and it did not give me much joy... watched others do it and the market punished their enthusiasm.

Here is my prediction... JORC is released... it is a pretty good one (not as good as some here are predicting).. on track as expected, another box ticed.. no hype from management, just us here on HC .... and the market decides to sell on the news yet again. This pattern is yet to be shown as the norm unfortunatly.

SP drops to 13.5c, bounces to 14 and sits @ 13.5 EOD thanks to some sneaky low volume close of day transactions.

We come back here and have multiple threads about how we were robbed and the next ann will turn it around..... while some of us quietly sell our holdings.

Meantime, accumulators get another bite at the cherry because those people who declared to the world that they are expecting an SP to hit 20 that day are so gutted.

I will keep my shares beyond this ann and the next... let others point to the moon... I want to keen an eye on my feet so I don't get tripped up.

edit: I reserve the right to be happy if my prediction does not come to pass.
    Last edited by rastus2: 07/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.627K 221.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15532931 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 240438 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.