FMG 1.04% $20.35 fortescue ltd

I don't know if you all saw yest fin but..."GSJBW's and...

1. 8 Posts.
    I don't know if you all saw yest fin but...

"GSJBW's and Citigroup's view that the company's shares have been sold off too heavily since the start of the financial year. Both reiterated their "buy" recommendations, and even with the expectations of lower production, they have not revised their valuations on Fortescue"

GSJBW has a 12-month price target of $6.19
    Citigroup targets $4.50

"Fortescue is well positioned for Chinese iron ore demand and it is strategically positioned and important to customers"

I think we all realy need to realise how important Fortescue is to the chinese. The chinese wont let Fortescue fall, especially with the merger of BHP and RIO they cant afford to have one dominating providor with BHP holding china ransom for its ore. They will hold a monopoly on ore coming out of Australia without Fortescue. As well as Fortescue helping out other small IO companies i.e Atlas with its port & rail networks and in the future Rio's and BHP's access. This will give rise to future providors of iron ore for China.

Yeh the price may fall in the short term, but use this time to average down your stock prices im sure a lot of you have been buying over the $6 mark. And look to the future and what you really think will happen not some clown on these posts down ramping and looking to make his next dollar out of scaring you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.