PVE 2.86% 3.4¢ po valley energy limited

Let's just say that i've dug myself an ever increasing hole the...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    Let's just say that i've dug myself an ever increasing hole the past 2 months and need to do trades daily to buy more time, my time's almost up, i cant even pick a stock to break even on any given day. Comsec been getting around 800 a week brokerage out of me, plus my trading losses on top of that, around 2k a week average past 2 months. Be it insider trading, bots, shonky directors telling lies, loaded up market depths, fanciful announcements on 32 billion dollar deals (ICN) all kinds of smoke and mirrors out there, and i'm easy prey being under pressure to stay afloat. Out of the last 50 day trades i've done, around 15 have been break even or brokerage loss, the other 35 all losers or BAD losers (lihir Gold features prominently in those) The truth hurts, i'm just your average mug punter just doing his best in a massively corrupt market, aided and abetted by ASX and ASIC. I haven't made a profit on one single share in over a month and i have traded every day in that time. Now i'll brace myself for ridicule, as everyone no doubt is a sophisticated investor and dont buy rubbish stocks like i "invest" or daytrade in. Hit me with your best shots, fire away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $9.024K 261.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 168889 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 89592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.