SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Guess the closing SP?, page-31

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Nah you Uncle Johnny you made some wrong assumptions. But that is okay.

I just don't like these sort of threads asking everyone to give a number without justification - as usually just comes with all the usual over or under shoot bias. I was not saying you were misleading people but rather these type of threads can be misleading as come with overshoot or undershoot bias in terms of motivations for posting.

If you noted my post of 41 cent close in there I was more bearish than most. But the close of 41.5 was also consistent with a certain chart pattern playing out which been following for a while. Chart to me looks poised to breakout if it wants to, but note the wedge I am looking at means could breakout to down or upside. As long at the mo more hoping for break to upside obviously, especially with chart indicators in oversold levels.

But yes I should have kept my own opinions to myself as this is a public forum. So yes in hindsight I probably did overstep the mark with pushing my own views/opinions, so fair enough you being a little pissed with me. I will endeavour to refrain.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.