WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

Back in the bottom drawer alright!But you know what??? IF it is...

1. 926 Posts.
    Back in the bottom drawer alright!

But you know what??? IF it is the Chinese, I would rather call their bluff and tell 'em to ping off, irrespective of any short term share price collapse, just so they can't use their games to get what they want!

Watch them come back with a REAL offer if our board had the courage to take this action ;)

And if The Chinese don't comae back, who cares! HAVE NO FEAR WESTSIDE! Laugh at them for wasting all their money doing a due diligence for nothing let alone buying the MPO field next door - Haha!!

The Chinese are demonstrating they have no fear, time to show them how fearless we are also.

Interestingly, we have ANOTHER indicative proposal?? Surely LNG and related parties have already submitted their proposal back in February and have publicly disclosed the "after-raise" price of their offer is now 53 cents?? How can they come out and release ANOTHER Indicative proposal?? Surely they have to make theirs binding and any other proposal has to be from ANOTHER PARTY??

Already done an extensive due diligence??? That sounds like the Chinese.

We are back to the start, a bucket load of uncertainty but i'm sure the wait is in our interests to maximise our price.

Good luck all,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.