WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

To all that call this low ball, and an unacceptable price. I...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    To all that call this low ball, and an unacceptable price. I assume that you think that the company is worth a lot more. So are you suggesting that when this is rejected that the price is going to climb up to a more 'acceptable' level. I Don't think so. Watch this puppy drop if this passes. What does that mean? That means the market values it at less.
    It has some strategic value to a bidder and that is why they are happy to pay a premium. That premium is already built in to the 52c.
    There is a fair chance that this will drop to 25c if this get sknocked on the head.
    It also means that is the base price that the market will base its premium on for any future takeover. Eg. A bid might come in at a 100% premium to the likely 25c share price and offer 50c.
    No one will care if there is some valuation at far higher levels. (If the market cared it would mean the price would be higher) The market values a company on what it thinks it is worth and that is what determines the market price!
    We need to keep it real here!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.