LYC 1.53% $6.13 lynas rare earths limited

At the moment it looks like it will hit 90c purely based on...

1. 91 Posts.
    At the moment it looks like it will hit 90c purely based on Germany hovering now for some time at this level although we usually lead and they follow so who knows. US will be interesting and I will be having a few bourbons while i wait to watch how it opens.
    I can't see this bounce to levels as we saw last time the Tol was approved but not issued as the ree prices have moved from an ave of 92 in q1 to 63 in q2 and 52 now. This drop is losing momentum and in my opinion will find a bottom not too far from here?
    Either way my plan was always long term and we are on a journey that is now going to be very interesting especially once phase 2 completes, production is in full swing and ree prices inevitably recover on undeniable future increases in demand.
    Now that NC's hands are untied I am Looking forward to constant communication and a series of announcements and a slow but steady climb in the share price, hell I even want to see a live streaming map that follows the first ship from it leaving and till it arrives lol.
    On another note the Govt will win votes on this and need to give this as much positive PR leading to election as they can outlining the inprecedented safety of the lamp and the massive advantages to Malay that Lynas will bring.
    Enough from me im getting another jimmy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.13
Change
-0.095(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $5.725B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.12 $6.21 $6.09 $10.41M 1.697M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 10524 $6.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.13 26835 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.