BRN 4.55% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Guess the share price tomorrow, page-25

1. 654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    whatever happens with BRN it's been a great ride and I've learnt so much. There is a great community here I feel and I hope it's not all about money . One thing about this company and I think Louis said in is his India interview. We're about beneficial AI (and we dont say it enough) because their good human beings in charge with values BUT they have the option to choose. 'We don't deal with China' because unfortunately the geo political situation - that's not BRN's fault I get the impression LDN likes China as we all do it's just complicated times in CHIMERICA. Also BrainChip are picking their partners I think this is the key they could be dealing with a Barbie or Ken doll if they waned to but no they are ALLOWING NASA, FORD, VALEO TATA to use THEIR technology .

BTW I must have missed this docu series back in the day but I watched it recently and I think it's a fairly non biased look at finance and money and risk and reward, I'm confident in my investment but anything can go wrong! especially now scary!. GLTA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ascent_of_Money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $922.5K 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 810878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 150192 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.