CTP 5.77% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

glad you feel that way about it... remember, buying shares is...

1. 24 Posts.
    glad you feel that way about it... remember, buying shares is about long term not speculation. perhaps john Mchuegh is buying to keep people like us mugs interested, heck, he probably got em for free and who cares. at the end of the day, its yours and my money they are playing with and id rather take mine elsewhere. once bitten twice shy. i hope i am wrong, but my gut feeling is that i made the right decision. im not here to offer my hard earned to a bunch of fee collectors..... ctp have stuffed and mumbled along for ever. i think their price of 15c p/s is very over stated considering they have done didly squat... should be about 1c per share i.m.o. however, i am yet to see any real forward action on their behalf... be warned, i think that to date, the only reason they post items to the asx is to keep us interested so the share price doesnt fall too low, remember they were floated at 20 cents... that seems so long ago now. only were in positive territory for a month or so... very poor i say!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $16 315

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 281970 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 95840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.