CTP 5.77% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

mick z,If you're not capable of understanding that it has...

1. 1,987 Posts.
    mick z,

If you're not capable of understanding that it has nothing to do with the value of the transaction but is all about how the actions of the MD are percieved, then you just continue with your tirade. John Heugh has never owned any of this class of option until he bought these ones. As the MD he will be keen to ensure that the market undertands that he is a smart operator who does not waste resources especially when it comes to his own money. Yes, not even a "hole $1600". Who in the future is going to be willing to underwrite a capital raising (and they will need to raise capital because this is a very ambitious programme) if they think this company is run by a bloke who wastes his own money buying dead options. Despite your sarcasm I do now have a slightly higher level of confidence that there may be some good short term news (could even be very soon given that the notice has come out before any of the transactions have even settled). I'm not telling anyone to go out and buy these (note my Sentiment in the original post) but just pointing out that things might be on the up.

Nothing I say is going to change your attitude so I'll just go back to not commenting so that I don't annoy people like you.

Cheers

Badfish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $16 315

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 281970 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 95840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.