NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

I could be wrong and I hope I am but does our government...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    I could be wrong and I hope I am but does our government favouring this for our telecommunications?

Sure great idea have them in charge of the on/off switch!

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2009/12/13/

(remove)

political-economic-instability-defines-thailand-in-2009/

Anyhow it's not all bad news, just good to be ready for a fight and stand up for ourselves without being a slave to politically correctness for once.

Was in a taxi yesterday and said to the Indian driver (the only ones we have) hey mate message for back home, we're not all racist and it's the druggie idiots that attack cab drivers and restaurant managers which are mostly Indian guys.. "No bloody worries mate, I've had nothing but respect as a taxi driver here, in India they would treat me like S..." Cool mate just wanted you to pass it on, keep the change! Remember the guy we were accused of setting fire to? Turns out was him torching his own car (went wrong) for insurance (what a surprise..) bet that got stuff all coverage in India. My point is why sit back and be shafted.

Speak up. Tell the Govt it makes no sense to have foriegn countries running our satellites, (let alone anything else) none at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.