ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

guess who?, page-59

1. 30,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    lol BW.

Others have commented on the oneupmanship in here, and if they have noticed, it is a factor, surely. I wasn't all that serious with the gender thing, but I guess it has hit a nerve.

You were very quick to lob in a personal criticism and IMO it was ill founded. Just put me on ignore if you feel so strongly.

Now it's an age thing? C'mon, that's pretty funny, none of us are kids.

Also you misread me. I don't mind argy bargy...not at all, at times I thrive on it, but not when it gets stupidly personal. You have no idea who I am, 'cryptic and smug', you should be able to take, with your thick skin, surely? Instead of taking it on the chin and leading by example, you amped it up by making personal attacks.

BTW I can read, and I can see without the bold thanks a lot lol. Luckily I'm not old enough to need reading glasses. (feeble little joke on the age thing...never mind).

Now I'm meant to be part of some spoilt and needy gen? haha! at least I'm getting laughs from this, I'm laughing as I type. You're from a disadvantaged minority? You have no idea of my background. None.

It's easy to develop misunderstandings on line. you can tend to form judgements with very little context, say things you would not say face to face, and engage in point scoring and TU scoring. The immediacy of the medium encourages this.

It is a game and sometimes it gets nasty. Sometimes more knowledgeable posters in certain subjects can get a sense of entitlement. Unintentionally or not, they can dominate the discussion/agenda. Nobody should be afraid to post for fear of looking a bit silly. So I look a bit silly? Fine, I can live with that and I'm far tougher than you imagine.

As for Bouris, I respect him, certainly I do. Yet nobody is above making mistakes and he has copped a whopper recently with another company; it might not be his fault but somebody dropped the ball bigtime and it was on his watch. I like to understand things as fully as I can. Thanks to those who have contributed more fulsomely to this. I'll go away and think about it some more.

When discussing it does help to explain yourself and usually people such as yourself BW are remarkably generous in that regard. I have acknowledged this many times, and I try to be generous myself. In any case, you still missed the point I was making but never mind.

The next AGM will be far more interesting and I should be up for it. By then I am sure we will all be in a better mood.

DV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.